Saturday, July 12, 2008

Joe Vaux

Here is a sneak preview of one of the new Joe Vaux paintings from our "Strangely Mannered" show that opens this Friday...



This painting is titled "Clash of the Titans" and every time I look at this piece I see something I hadn't noticed before and I'm totally falling in love with it. This morning I realized that the base of the mountains is a creature! It's crazy that I never saw that before. It's so interested to think about what immediately catches your eye when you first look at a painting. And I LOVE how the roots of the tree drape down with the waterfall. There is so much detail in this painting, it's incredible.

I can't wait for you all to see the rest of this show!

And while we're getting ready for one show to open, our current show "Everyone In Together" is closing today. There are still some great pieces left...



EVERYONE ARTWORK LINK


Katie
G1988SF

No comments: