Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Best Find Ever

On my way to the post office today, I passed something that had me screaming for a camera, especially with my newly empty right hand (cell phone while driving laws started in CA yesterday). If you don't know, they're bringing back the TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 this season, with an all new cast of youngsters (chick from Nip/Tuck who poisoned and shot Julia is amongst) with some of the 90's faces that had me tuning in every week in high school. But lo and behold, down the street from the gallery....THE NEW PEACH PIT! I couldn't believe my eyes.









Yup, they're filming the new 9-0 just a street down, and Joe E. Tata's old establishment has been updated and renovated. Let's hope David Silver still has that DJ gig. Dude has get paid somehow.

Jensen
G1988: LA

No comments: