Wednesday, March 14, 2007

San Francisco Happenings

Well, hello! This is my very first blog post ever. It's actually harder than it looks because I feel an enormous amount of pressure to be interesting and funny. So, here we go... I will try my hardest to entertain you, but I'm not making any promises...

We've been working really hard to get the SF store up and running! We have the flyer done for our very first show - exciting!! Here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We have a ton of amazing people involved in the grand opening and it's definitely going to be a fun event! I'm still trying to convince Jensen to charter a bus to take people up to SF for the opening night and then back to LA the next morning. Anyone interested in coming up?

Anyway... I'll post pics of the new gallery space soon. Stay tuned...

Katie
G1988: SF

3 comments:

m.z. said...

If I didn't already live in SF, I would totally jump on that bus.

topher said...

I would be totally interested! Let me know if this happens :)

Mike said...

g1988 in SF. Freaking amazing. I'll be there. Lots.

-lieb