Saturday, March 24, 2007

Good-bye to a Legend

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A rather busy day at the gallery is capped with sadness, as my searching on the Net has given me the tragic news of Larry "Bud" Melman (known to the government as Calvert DeForest, so I guess the whole name shoulda been in quotations) dying a few days ago.

I'll always remember Melman as the incredibly odd contributer to Late Night with David Letterman, but I'm sure some will recognize him from the crazy car commercials he did in the 80's. Either way, pour a lil Squeeze-It out for Melman. We'll miss you, weird-looking guy.

Jensen
G1988: LA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rest in Peace, it´s hard to see good man dying, I didn´t know him, but just for being in the memory of the people it´s enough to deserve a "good bye"