Thursday, June 28, 2007

HOMEWARD BOUND...

I just got back from an amazing vacation in Mexico, where I did indeed catch a crab! (Ha ha... call back to Jensen's blog post a few days ago).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seriously, I did find this little guy in our shower. He was quite small, would fit in the palm of your hand. But my trip was great and I have to admit a little tough to get back into work mode.

BUT... I returned to the gallery to find some amazing work had arrived for our new show, which opens TOMORROW! Here's a little preview...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tiffany Liu
"Air Balloon Ride"
gouache
16 1/2 x 18 1/2 inches (frame size)
7 1/4 x 9 inches (image size)

"Back For Seconds" opens tomorrow night at 7PM. You can see the show flyer HERE. Hopefully we'll see some of you at the show, if not we'll have all the artwork posted on our website by Saturday.

See you soon!

Katie
G1988 San Francisco

1 comment:

the chung said...

THAT LITTLE CRAB IS ADORABLE!! I WANT TO EAT HIM!! AWWWWWWWW! CRUNCH CRUNCH CUTE!!