Thursday, May 14, 2009

There's no place like Matt's Dangler's imagination

Matt Dangler just sent me some images of his new work and I seriously want to take a vacation in one of the paintings. It's stunning and I can't wait to see it in person. I feel peaceful just looking at it on my computer screen.


(click the image to enlarge)

And here's a close-up, detail of another new piece, where you can see the brushstrokes and amazing texture that Matt's known for.


(click the image to enlarge)

The show opens Friday, May 29th at G1988 San Francisco. Matt will be in SF for the show, his first time seeing the SF gallery! AND he'll be exhibiting his largest painting to date, a massive 48 x 36 inch absolutely breathtaking piece that will blow you away.

This is definitely not a show to miss! Taking a quote from a recent email Matt sent me, he says "I'm very excited... this is the best group of paintings I've put together as I had hoped for." Stay tuned for more sneak peeks!

Katie
G1988 SF

No comments: