Saturday, December 13, 2008

New York Times, dude.


Mr. Nightime from clandestine on Vimeo.


A dramatic reenactment of how the piece "Mr. Night Time" was created in Pete Wentz's house with one Travis McCoy. Just the facts, ma'am. Here's the piece from our current exhibit "Without You I'm Just Me" that - like Billy Joel when I was in elementary school - did start the fire.



While on the subject...some more insane press mentions for you to click...

New York Times (!!!!!) Shouts to Jon Caramanica, a friend of the gallery since the early days and one of the few writers I can geniunely say I look up to.

Perez Hilton

An insightful write up from the friends at Toycyte And not just because they agree with me. OK, it is that too.

Next week starts publicity for Under the Influence: The Official Art Tribute To Beastie Boys, where I'll break down the whole G1988: LA exhibit opening Jan. 8, 2009 - which is in conjunction with the band themselves - and get you some insane preview sneak peeks. Until then, here's Mear One's contribution followed by Eric Tan's incredible poster.





Gonna be a wild ride.

Jensen
G1988: LA

1 comment:

Pj Perez said...

OK, for real: Will the Tan poster be available as a print for order if I can't make it to the gallery (as I am in Sin City)?!