Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good Night

And just like that it's gone.

But it's just starting for you.

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR COVERAGE ON KCAL/CBS. It ran at 8,9 and 10 PM. This one you're gonna watch is the shorter of the three, but watch the ending where one of the news ladies outs herself as a Pee-Wee Herman fan to a lot of peoples' "Hey, this chick is weird" reactions. But check out the G1988 logo right there on one of them "news TVs!!!" (<---to be said with southern accent)

And be on the lookout for lots of other media coverage. I'll name-drop them when they air.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE WORK FROM TOYS! (not yet updated with sales, I know). Curators, start Googling!

Now I sleep.

Jensen
G1988: LA

1 comment:

Brad said...

lookin tight. I gave the show a write-up on my site

www.secretstill.com