Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Press

Wanted to just do a drive-by and mention two of my favorite new pieces of press about the "Under The Influence: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe."

The LA Times gives the shout-outs and a nice nostalgic walk through the He-Man brand. You can read this by CLICKING HERE.

Do you know German? Cause I don't. At all. So if you do, let me know if this article loves, or hates us. You can read it, or just stare at it in confusion, by CLICKING HERE.



Rorschach said...

Using my limited German vocabulary, they like it. They called your Castle Greyskull"madness" (in a good way I am pretty sure). Reading this, I think I should have kept up with my German.

lilly piri said...

It's a very good review from the German site. <3
Well done on a great show!!

Quid Squid said...

here it is translated