Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Land of Ladies

Congrats to Andrew Bell, who had an incredibly successful opening reception last night here at the Los Angeles G1988 location, and we strongly suggest you swing by the gallery and see the awesome installation Andrew, with help from his girlfriend Jackie, put together to compliment the great work. Most has sold, but there are some choice pieces left, which you can further investigate by clicking here. Sales aren't totally updated, but I think most are in line. But above all, the staff at Gallery 1988 would like to thank Andrew for an incredible show and gallery experience! It will be hanging until March 27th, so I don't wanna hear any of this, "I'm really busy right now" stuff.

Across the street today, there has been literally a line of about 50 models going in and out of the "People's Revolution PR" storefront since noon. What I at first thought was a model call, is actually a day of filming for "The Hills," but I'll keep you up to date on that one if I can get any other funny pictures (OMG - LC IS HERE!?!?! TTYL). For now, I don't think everyone's job has something like this going on, so I sent, assistant to all things Holy, Cory, over there to take pictures (I figured I would be the totally creepy guy taking pics if I did it myself).







Speaking of girls, we're finally releasing what is hands down one of my favorite prints we've ever done...



Allison Torneros
"The City"
11 x 14 inches
giclee print on archival paper
hand signed and numbered edition of 88
$75

This print is stunning in person, and at that price, you really can't lose. They are released today, so you can call or email us at gallery1988@aol.com to order.

Jensen
G1988: LA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it would have been funnier if they were in line for Babeland.

Anonymous said...

i hate how models/fashion students think they have to wear heels. f that.