Monday, November 26, 2007

Out of Site

When I had heard they call today "Cyber Monday," I didn't think it was going to because our normal gallery website would be out of commission for the day. We're in the midst of a transition at the site, and the bottom fell out. Let's hope for the best, as it should be back up and running later tonight.

I've seen some of the work for the upcoming Vivisect Playset show in SF and it looks GREAT! I'm predicting a real fight over some of these pieces.

I want to send a shout out to our friends over at AintItCool.com who included, not one, not two, but three of our Crazy 4 Cult prints, on their annual Holiday Gift Guide (Chris Lee poster, Nathan Ota and Stella Im Hultberg). I used to check out that gift guide for the past handful of years and actually use it to compile a list of crap I want from my family, so it was pretty cool to see the gallery make it up there.

And lastly, in a day when things can't get much worse online, I figured I'd give something beautiful to make it all better...I'll just post it right now....more talk on this EXPLOSION of a show later. Jan of 2008 will bring...