Thursday, April 12, 2007

Piled Up

Seeing Sanjaya last another day can only make me so happy. Especially when I walk into the gallery to hundreds of video game paintings lined up on my floor.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HEY! I see you trying to decipher what is what! STOP THAT!

Anyway, it's really THAT GOOD this year, so don't miss it. Also, we just announced that there will be a 5-foot (WORKING!) Atari 2600 joystick, where you'll be able to play "Mega Man 2600" (a game developed exclusively for this year's exhibit to celebrate the Blue Bomber's 20th anniversary). INSANE.

Until then, I'm gonna go lay in the paintings. Good night.

Jensen
G1988: LA

1 comment:

steven said...

Five foot joystick, wtf!!
There's mine, wow it looks like there is a lot of great pieces.
s