Friday, September 14, 2007

Gallery 1988 is the BOMB (scare)!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE (next day):



It's Saturday, the next day, and all is safe on the artistic front. No bombs, no explosion, no Jack Bauer. We will live to see another day, but it's safe to say, we've all been affected. The intern saw me piss my pants, and I don't believe she will ever take me serious again. DAMN MY NERVES!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:



I just went outside with a pen and pad of paper like an early 20's Daily Bugle reporter asking questions and was told we were "a little safer." Not sure what that means, but although all the back alleys and our parking area are blocked off, we seem safe despite my incredible fear (which is the same feeling I have about Wave Runners).

UPDATE UPDATE:



OK, when do I stop making jokes about this? When they set up the police headquarters right in front of our back door? Maybe.

UPDATE:



It's getting pretty serious now and is supposedly a credible threat to the Jewish Center next door.



Shane (Golden Apple) was pretty excited when he read "Bomb Quad," thinking it was in reference to his leg muscle (he walks to work everyday). It goes without saying he was pretty shocked when he moved his thumb.




News as it comes. If it is a bomb, we will be having a 50% off sale for the next hour.

Jensen
G1988: LA

No comments: