Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh Man

So it's Wednesday and Nathan Stapley's solo show opens this Friday, and we don't have any of the work in the gallery yet. So, I'm def stressing a little. Tomorrow will be crazy installation day. I haven't seen any of the work yet, but I did get a list of titles and prices this morning and there are 85 pieces in the show. Yes, that's right, 85 pieces!!! There are two larger pieces in the show that are $800.00 each, but the remaining 83 pieces are ALL $200 OR LESS. Crazy! I'll share a few of the titles with you... 2001, Han Solo, Clockwork Orange, Death Star, Batman, Eazy E, Coltrane, and the list goes on and on and on. It sounds amazing and the suspense is killing me. I can't wait to see the work, although I am a little terrified that we have so many pieces to hang in one day.

As soon as I have some images I will share them with you, promise.

Until then...

Katie
G1988 San Francisco

No comments: