Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Turning Up Milhouse

I'm sort of having one of those epiphany days. Where things are hectic and chaotic and usually I'd be totally flustered, but today I can see what's gonna be happening soon (days, months, years away) and I can't help but smile. That's a good day. But truthfully, some things helped me see through the clouds.

1. Brandt Peters sent us a preview image of a new painting/drawing hybrid he created for his solo show in Feb. I'm allowed to share it with it, so here's to sharing!



Here's to hoping we see more soon. Brandt has been talking about painting, drawings, collaborations, installations, sculptures, plush - I mean the guy is creating one serious show. I'm just here to facilitate.

2. A nice story ran today at Dossier Journal about our Beastie Boys show. Thanks to Jemal, you can read it by CLICKING HERE.

3. I can't give too much away about the best part of my day, but I'll say this. Our 5-year anniversary show in April is INSANE. We booked a host for it. I saw the first piece delivered for it. And I seriously want to scream to the heavens. It's the reason we opened a gallery. I have to stay cryptic for just a little longer.

Jensen
G1988: LA

No comments: