Saturday, April 14, 2007

ONE WEEK!

GALLERY1988 SAN FRANCISCO OPENS IN ONE WEEK!!

April 21st is approaching so fast! We've made A LOT of progress on the new gallery (please ignore the huge mess in the middle of the room) and we've already started installing our first show, "The Indie"...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Does that gallery look familiar to anyone? Yep, it's almost exactly the same as our LA space. And to that I say - if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Right.

Well, back to work. Hopefully I'll see all you San Francisco friends on April 21st at our GRAND OPENING! And for all of you in Los Angeles, don't you worry cause I'll see you this Tuesday (April 17th) at "I Am 8-Bit!" I know you miss me. Yes, I miss you too...

Katie
G1988 SF

No comments: