Monday, April 16, 2007

Are We There Yet?

Not just the title of an awful family movie that ruined my favorite N.W.A. member, but when you ask "Are We There Yet?" now I assume you're talking about I AM 8-BIT! The art show featuring 100's of 1980's video game art opens tomorrow night, Tuesday the 17th, from 7-11 PM. We've had a few creepy crawlers come through and see our progress, inlcuding the fine folks at "Vinyl Pulse, (you can click here to see their preview)" and they proclaim it is the best year of I AM 8-BIT yet, and they wouldn't lie on Passover. Here's another sneak peek for those following the blog, it's Brandi Milne's contribution and it's awesome. Let me know what you think and I will see you tomorrow night!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jensen
G1988: LA

1 comment:

the chung said...

i heard the show was the BEES KNEES!! unfortunately i didn't get to make it out, but my brother went in my place and said it was so awesome he had to throw up on his wife!!!