Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ley

We're only a few days away from the what will be the epic grand opening of Greg Simkins' curated show, "INLE" on March 11th. The show is unbelievable! The reception will run 7-10 PM, is free to the public and will have a ton of the artists in attendance.

So why not give you 3 more peeks into INLE????



Kris Lewis's piece is astonishingly good. To be honest, I don't think I've even seen Kris's work in person, and now that I have, I am a HUGE fan. I know it's a term painfully overused in our field, but it is surreal. I can't wait for people to see this in person.



Bob Dob returns to the walls of G1988 with a really fun piece, mashing up Watership Down and the vibe of everyone's favorite mouse.



G1988 favorite Roland Tamayo delivers another stunner. He can say so much, by depicting so little. Truly one of a kind. He recently did the artwork for singer Patrick Stump's new EP, but we;ll talk about that next week.

We better see you Friday at this point.

Jensen
G1988 (Melrose)

No comments: