Friday, March 11, 2011

InWait

We are just hours away from what will be a classic Los Angeles group show - "INLE," curated by Greg "Craola" Simkins. I like Twitter a lot (too much if we're being technical), so I'll let it speak for itself. (NSFW)









I have some lightbulbs to replace, so I'll make this quick.

There is a canvas print of Greg's piece, and it will be made available at the opening, starting at 7 PM. Then tomorrow, they will go online. It's AWESOME.

And here are your final looks in...



One of my fav artists in the world...Jeff Soto...



Fred Harper continues to amaze me.



I'll be honest, Carrie Ann Baade is new to me, but this piece is stunning that I'm in the know now.

Anyway, lightbulbs. Bye and see you tonight!

Jensen
G1988 (Melrose)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Really REALLY awesome effin show. My eyes were on orgasmic overload bypass the whole time. That's a bit revealing but I feel for me to say anything less is a bit degrading. Can't wait for the gallery's next show. Until then, I'll definitely be making another trip!