Thursday, June 19, 2008

Branches Out

Opening the Treehouse of Dangler right now as I type this has me smiling, which has inspired to me to write a small list of other things that also have me smiling currently, in no particular order.

1. This weekend I'm taking a vakay to Chicago. I'll take photos like a long lost Jewish Oriol family member. Then I will blog them.
2. Johnny Crap's piece from tomorrow night's "Everyone In Together" opening in San Fran (7-10, Bay Area!)
3. A new apartment for July???? YEAH!!!!
4. A shocking, yet confined, new love for some Hip Hop thanks to mixtapes from up and comers Wale, Charles Hamilton and Asher Roth.
5. I know this one is real specific, but being a GIGANTIC Mets fan I still can't stop smiling at Jon Stewart's Daily Show rant about the firing of manager Willie Randolph. In one joke he sums up exactly why being a Mets fan is both the worst and best thing to be in the world.



6. Best Buy sale got me Pan's Labyrinth and Hellboy on Blu Ray for $30 total today!
7. CLICKING HERE TO SEE THIS VIDEO
8. LA Film Festival starts next week. I'm seeing Choke, American Teen and The Wackness. And I'm giving you too much info.
9. My sneak peeks at this year's Crazy 4 Cult posters (yes, there are two).
10. Having 10 things to smile about proving that things are moving forward.

Jensen
G1988: LA

No comments: